BOOSTERTHON FUN RUN
McGinnis Woods has partnered with Boosterthon Fun Run for many years. Boosterthon is a unique program that wraps Fitness, Leadership, and Character together in an unforgettable experience tailored for our school. Our students learn that fitness is fun as they prepare for the day of the Boosterthon Fun Run.
The Boosterthon Fun Run has proven to be the most effective way to raise a significant amount of money in a short time. With the Boosterthon Fun Run, the student is the star and our school can reach our fundraising goals to help our students keep reaching for the stars.
- Nearly 100% of families partnered with McGinnis Woods and the Boosterthon Team during the 2013 Fun Run.
- Every student gets a Boosterthon t-shirt to wear during the run!
- Friends and families near and far can make pledges on the Boosterthon website to help our school.
- Dream Big and Camp High Five were two of our favorite themes!
- Boosterthon helped us raise money for our artificial grass turf, broadcast system and new tablets!
Our preschool students are a little young to participate in the run, but we wanted to create a way for everyone to get involved. For the first time ever, we will have one of our preschool teachers run on behalf of all our preschool children! Ms. Yara from our 3/4 class has volunteered to represent us! The student's from 3A, 3B and 3/4 will attend the Fun Run to cheer her on!
We would like to ask each of you to consider making a pledge of $35.00 to cheer on Ms. Yara and support our school! You can use the form sent home to pledge by Cash, Check or CTA. You can also pledge online using a credit card by clicking 'Buy Online' on the pledge button below.
We hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to support our amazing school!