We know we have great teachers, but we have awesome parents too! Participation and feedback from our parents helps guide our goals, events and objectives as a PA Board. We love hearing from teachers, students and especially parents on how we can improve the McGinnis Woods experience. Busy schedules can make it difficult to reach out or attend meetings, so with our PA Coffee event, we come to you. Nearly every month, we host a coffee station in the preschool or elementary school during drop-off. Several representatives of the PA Board attend to help in any way we can.
We would love for you to stop by and join us for a cup of coffee. It's a wonderful opportunity to get to know one another. Have something on your mind? Tell us about it - we would be happy to try and help! Just want some coffee? That's great too - we're happy to say hello and provide you with a little pick-me-up in the morning. No matter your reasons, we hope to see you at a PA Coffee event soon!
- The coffee is delicious and free (and sometimes there are tasty morning treats too)!
- All types of feedback - positive, negative or constructive - are welcome. We're here to help!
- You have an opportunity to influence the PA and McGinnis Woods. No suggestion is too small!
- The PA Coffee usually alternates between the preschool and elementary school - look for the signs outside during drop-off times.
- Sometimes only one parent joins us and other times it's 20 parents - everyone is welcome!